Religion: Baha'i (Bahai) Faith
The Bahá'í Faith
Last update: February 2021
Return to: | Community Development | Philosophy & Religion Page | EdPsyc Home Page |
Introductions to the Baha'i Faith
- Other Multimedia
- Magazines and Books
- Other Material
- The Millennium Site: A Website making sense of what is happening in the world at the beginning of the 21st Century
- For more information on the Bahá'í Faith phone 1-800-22-UNITE (800-228-6483). This free call will allow you to hear a variety of recorded messages about the Baha'i Faith. This line also allows you to leave a message requesting more information.
The Bahá'í Faith in Action
Studying the Bahá'í Faith
Electronic Texts: Sources and Overviews
Electronic Texts: Compilations and Selections
Materials for Training Institutes and Deepening Programs
- Core curriculum for Spiritual Education: Materials for teacher training, children's classes, and community development courses
- Materials for Institute titled Consecration, Love of God, and Teaching by Mehrdad Fazli
- Becoming A Brilliant Star: Materials for an institute course on developing human potential (Handouts for SED Conference presentation)
- Becoming A Brilliant Star: Selections on 52 attributes, values, and virtues
- Individual development: Materials from Bahá'í and secular sources used for a Wilmette Institute course
- Marriage and Family: Materials from Bahá'í and secular sources used for a Wilmette Institute course
- Bahá’í Education: Sponsored by the U. S. National Bahá’í Education and Schools Office
- Bahá’í Devotions: Sponsored by the Local Spiritual Assembly of the Bahá’ís of Garland, TX USA
- Bahá’í Devotions: Provided by Bahai-Internet-Services.org (Furutan Çelebi)
- Deepening Materials--Lower Fraser Valley Regional Bahá'í Site, British Columbia, CA
- Compilation of quotations on Training Institutes
- Applied Ruhi: Translating Ruhi into Action
- Ruhi Resources: Resources for Study Circle facilitators using Ruhi training materials
- The Foundation for the Investigation of Reality:
- SIFTER: An Institute for the Study of Bahá'í Writings
- Materials related to Entry by Troops
- Clark, J. (2006). A pedagogy of service: Developing spiritual human resources through praxis in the Ruhi Institute curriculum. Capstone seminar. Brattleboro, Vermont: School for International Training. Retrieved March 2006, from http://bci.org/crimsonark/case_study.html
Materials for Devotionals
Electronic Texts: Articles, Pamphlets, etc.
Bahá'í Radio and TV
- Research Department of the Universal House of Justice, comp., “Bahá’í Education,” in Compilation of Compilations, (Sydney, Australia: Bahá’í Publications), 1991; https://bahai-library.com/compilation_bahai_education; https://reference.bahai.org/en/t/c/BE/.
- National Bahá'í Education Task Force of the National Spiritual Assembly of the United States, comp., Foundations for a Spiritual Education: Research of the Bahá'í Writings, 2005: https://bahai-library.com/nsa_foundations_spiritual_education.
- Rodney H. Clarken, comp., Developing Human Potential: Selected Bahá’í Writings, August 2017: https://rodcla,rken.files.wordpress.com/2017/09/developing-human-potential-selected-bahai-writings.pdf.
- Rodney H. Clarken, Baha'i Principles of Education: Categorization of and Commentary on Extracts from Baha'i Education, April 1998: https://bahai-library.com/clarken_bahai_principles_education.
- Peter Terry, comp., Bahá'í Education: Sources of Guidance, 2017: https://bahai-library.com/terry_bahai_education_sources.
- Pauline A. Hannen, comp., “Bahá'í Methods of Education,” Star of the West IX, no. 7, 8, 9 (July 13, 1918), 81-103 reprinted in Star of the West 5, (Oxford: George Ronald, 1978); https://bahai-library.com/pdf/sw/SW_Volume9.pdf.
Resources on the WWW
Social and Economic Development
Materials for Children's and Youth Classes
Books and Other Materials
The Arts and Media
Permanent School Sites
Examples of Bahá'í-Inspired Schools
Other School and Community Sites
Oneness of Religion
Return to: | Science-Religion | Philosophy & Religion Page | EdPsyc Home Page |
Dr. William G. (Bill) Huitt
Educational Psychology Interactive
Last modified: June 2016